I’ve posted about my weight loss and fitness goals in the past. Here’s an update! I’m 2 months in to Intermittent Fasting. I really thought I would miss breakfast, but I haven’t so much. I still eat breakfast for dinner sometimes because bacon. Mmmmm. So, here’s some updates!
- 9/21 Weight: 169.8 – 11/27 Weight: 158.6 – 11.2 pounds lost. Averaging a little over 1 pound a week.
- On a side note: On 10/14 I was down to 156.4, but a few pounds have been gained due to some poor food/alcohol choices.
- Measurement changes:
- Neck: 14″ to 13″ – 1″ loss
- Bust: 39″ to 38″ – 1″ loss
- Waist: 34.5″ to 32.5″ – 2″ loss
- Hips 39″ to 38″ – 1″ loss
- I walk 10-12k steps each day that I’m actually in the office. On average this is 4-5 days a week.
- In October I managed to do yoga and light weight workouts at home 10 times. Not enough, but better than nothing.
- In November I did worse. Only 4 days of home workouts so far. 😦
- In December I’m joining a gym, and will be going Saturday and Sunday mornings, and potentially one night a week after the kiddo goes to bed. I still plan on doing home workouts on the days I can’t get to the gym. A minimum of 3 days of workouts a week.
- I’m fucking freezing until I get up and move before lunch. I have 14oz of coffee in my drive to work, but then it’s all water before lunch. Anywhere from 60-80oz in general before I break my fast at 11.
- Food Stuffs:
- I definitely do better on staying between the 1200-1400 calories when I meal plan and prep my lunches/snacks for the week. Last week was basically a bust because of holiday stuff. I know that’s an excuse, and I can still use moderation and self control when at family holiday dinners, but that’s just no fun.
- As far as macros; I’m not super tracking these right now, but I am trying to hit at least 80grams of protein each day because it does help me feel fuller longer.
- I try to make it so my lunch/snack meal prep doesn’t take longer than an hour in the kitchen because I just don’t want to be there that long. That means that some weeks I’m eating lunchmeat, raw fruits and veggies, hard boiled eggs, and cheese. Where I don’t have to cook anything. This week it’s turkey meatloaf with raw fruits and veggies and cheese. Since it’s getting colder here it is nice to have warmer lunches.
So! That’s what’s been going on. On top of all of this we’ve been packing up the house getting ready to move next month, playing board games, and trying to generally still live and enjoy life.